- Admission to the college shall be done as per the provisions of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- There is no provision of refund of fees.
- Signatures of the candidate and the guardian on the declaration attached to the prospectus shall be done in the presence of admission officer, prior to the deposition of admission fees.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC shall be done on the basis of government rules .
- Only 5 per cent seats on the basis of merit shall be reserved for admission to the candidates from outside the state.
- In the merit list prepared for admission, additional weightage shall be given for the special qualifications as marked under 'special rules' below.
- College fees, university examination fees, etc. shall be deposited in a single instalment in the Allahabad Bank situated in the college premises. If the university increases the fees, it shall be taken along with the fees for examination form.
- Those students, who are eligible for improvement in first and second year examination of graduation, shall be promoted to second and final year respectively, subject to his/her securing of a total of 33 per cent marks in written examination and he/she fills the requisite declaration form for temporary admission. But this rule is applicable only in case the improvement examination is conducted along with the main examination; otherwise admission is possible after passing of the improvement examination. This arrangement is applicable only to the graduation level courses.