Sports Officer Dr. Ajeet Singh Charag ( Mobile No.9415918905)
- The college has two big sports grounds and an indoor stadium with the sports facilities for football, cricket, hockey, tennis, volley ball, badminton, chess, carom, etc. Various sports programmes are organised from time to time for the development of team spirit, mutual amity and competition in the students.
- As per the letter no. 345/70-2-2006-16(24)/2004 TC education department, Lucknow, dated February 07, 2006, necessary instructions have been received to conduct sports and physical education as a subject. On this basis, selection of any one of the above mentioned sports is compulsory for every student, in which passing the written as well as the practical examination like other subjects is compulsory. The interested students should get their name registered with the related sports officer. Every year sports team for the college is selected by the selection specialist committee. Captains for the various sports are selected on the basis of his/her capabilities and seniority, for which decision of the sports committee shall be final.
- It shall be compulsory for the students to come in track suit and sport shoes during the practical examination for physical education.
- No sport shall be conducted in the college premises during study hours.
- No student shall take the sports material outside the college premises individually.