- If after admission it is found that the candidate has provided some wrong information, his admission shall be cancelled.
- At any point of time, if it is found that the candidate is not fit for admission due to misconduct, indiscipline or immoral conduct, his admission can be cancelled any time. No fees shall be refunded in such case.
- The principal has the right to cancel the admission of any candidate, without telling any reason, in the interest of the college.
- No candidate against whom any court case is pending, or who has been punished by the court, shall be admitted to the college. If the candidate seeks admission by not disclosing the facts, his admission shall be cancelled with immediate effect, on knowing the facts.
- No candidate is allowed to carry any firearms or sharp edged weapons under any circumstances, even if he/she is carrying the licence. If the candidate is found with the same, his admission shall be cancelled.
- According to the semi-government letter of the Director Higher Education, addressed to all Principals of Degree College of Uttar Pradesh, reference no. degree II plan/233-84/L 171/7877, dated May 30, the students who are not serious in studies and who seek admission to the college with a purpose of making nuisance and who are encouraged by the outsiders, there is a provision of expelling them from the institution so that all educational institutions may run properly without any hindrance.