The college provides the following fees concession to the students other than scheduled castes and the students belonging to other categories:
- Full fees concession to the 10 percent of the total registered students.
- Half fees concession to the 15 percent of the total registered students.
The rules related to fee concession are:
- It is compulsory for the students to apply for the fee concession in the prescribed format and submit it in the office by the due date. It shall not be possible to submit it after the due date.
- It is compulsory to attach the last year fee concession certificate and income certificate of the father/guardian along with the application for fee concession. The students shall be given the fee concession after his/her interview with the fee concession committee; so it is necessary for the related students to be present during the interview, otherwise his/her application would not be considered.
- The name of the students selected for fee concession shall be declared as per the decision of the fee concession committee by the specific date