- No student with attendance less than 75 percent in any subject is eligible to take the university examination.
- If any student participates in any competition through the university, he/she is permitted to be given attendance by the university. There is also a provision to give attendance in lieu of participation in NCC and NSS programmes as well.
- In case of suspension of the student from the class, attendance is not permissible, even if the student is physically present in the college.
- Attendance to the classes for the full college hours is only recognised. If the student takes leave from the teacher after the attendance has been taken, his/her presence will be turned to absence.
- No student who has got the permission to take the practical examination shall have the right to take the written examination of the subject for which his/her attendance is short.
- The college is not responsible for the attendance of the student, and neither is it bound to provide for the written information regarding it. Responsibility of attendance in any case depends on the student.
- If any student remains absent from the theory classes, but wants to come for practical classes, he/she won't be granted permission for this.