In-Charge: Dr Madhukar Shyam Shukla ( Mobile No.9839488138)
Care Taker: Dr Alok kumar Singh ( Mobile No.9451160769)
- There is an arrangement for NCC in the college. The interested candidate from BA, B Com and B Sc shall apply for it separately. All the interested students shall appear in physical test and interviewed by P.I. Staff of Army.
- It is compulsory to be medically fit for admission to NCC.
- All the NCC cadets should be present in uniform during parade. It is compulsory for them to participate in the camps organised from time to time.
- Every year an examination is conducted for NCC 'B' and 'C' certificates. 75 per cent of attendance for every cadet is compulsory to take this examination.
- Certificate is provided to the successful cadet, which is useful for military and police services.
- Any candidate can be barred from the NCC facility, in case he remains absent unnecessarily, or is undisciplined.
- NCC parade is possible even on holidays. So the candidate must give a thought to the above mentioned points before filling up the application form for NCC.